dirty dancing soundtrack be my baby lyrics

I want it only say Ooh ohh ohh oh. Every place we go.


Pin On Father Daughter Surpise Dane

Well make em turn their heads every place we go.

. Lo-fi noisy angular and anthemic with touches of darkwave a post-punk edge a reverbed atmosphere and handclaps galore. For every kiss you give me Ill give you three. Hey Baby - Bruce Channel lyrics Soundtrack.

The Dirty Dancing sound is at times all of the above. I said thats a kind of girl Id like to meet. You know I will adore you til eternity.

Be my be my baby Be my baby now. Discovered using Shazam the music discovery app. Depending on the track you can hear influences as varied as The Kills Joy Division Velvet Underground The Stooges The Gun Club Talking Heads and even a.

My one and only baby Say youll be my darlin. Ill make you so proud of me. The night we met I knew I needed you so.

Be my be my baby Be my little baby. Discovered using Shazam the music discovery app. Dirty Dancing Be My Baby Lyrics The night we met I knew I needed you so And if I had the chance Id never let you go So wont you say you love me Ill make you so proud of me Well make em turn their heads Every place we go So wont you please Chorus Be my be my baby Be my litlle baby My one and only baby Say youll be my darling.

Ill make you happy baby. Every place we go. Well make em turn their heads.

Frankie Valli The Four Seasons. The Blow Monkeys - Courtesy of RCA Ariola International. If playback doesnt begin shortly try restarting your device.

Bea Miller Lyrics Be My Baby from Dirty Dancing soundtrack The night we met I knew I I needed you so And if I had the chance Id never let you go So wont you say you love me Ill make you so proud of me Well make em turn their heads Every place we go So wont you please Be my be my baby Be my little baby My one and only baby. Be my be my baby Be my little baby. Written by John Madara uncredited and Dave White uncredited Performed by The Blow Monkeys.

And if I had the chance Id never let you go. Bruce Channel - Hey Baby Lyrics. Be my be my baby Be my baby now.

Be My Baby Download on iTunes - Be My Baby Play on Spotify - Be My Baby Play on YouTube - Be My Baby. Listen to Be My Baby From Dirty Dancing by Soundtrack Wonder Band 16583 Shazams. I want to know if youll be my girl When I saw you walking down the street I said thats a kind of girl Id like to meet Shes so pretty Lord shes fine Im gonna make her mine all mine Hey hey hey baby.

About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators. Be my be my baby Be my baby. Oh since the day I saw you.

So wont you please. Dirty Dancing Be My Baby lyrics. I want to know if youll be my girl.

Well make em turn their heads. Ill make you happy baby just wait and see. The night we met I knew I needed you so And if I had the chance Id never let you go So wont you say you love me Ill make you so proud of me Well make em turn their heads Every place we go Be So wont you please Be my be my baby Be my little baby My I want it only say Say youll be my darling Baby Be my be my baby Be my baby now I want it only say Ooh ohh ohh oh Ill make.

Chorus So wont you please Be my be my baby Be my little baby My one and only baby Say youll be my darling Be my be my baby Be my baby now My one and only Wh-o-o-o-oa. I knew I needed you so. Listen to trailer music OST original score and the full list of popular songs in the film.

And if I had the chance. I have been waiting for you. Ronnettes - Be My Baby Lyrics.

Ill give you three. I want to know if youll be my girl Hey hey hey baby. Big Girls Dont Cry.

Id never let you go so wont you say you love me ill make you so proud of me well make em turn their heads every place we go so wont you please be my be my baby be my little baby my one and only baby say youll be my darling be my be my baby be my baby now my one and only baby wa-oh-oh-oh ill make you happy baby just wait and see for. Dirty Dancing Soundtrack Lyrics. Shes so pretty Lord shes fine.

Courtesy of Sugar Hill Records. Released August 4 1987 Dirty Dancing Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Tracklist 1 Ive Had The Time of My Life by Bill Medley Jennifer Warnes Lyrics. Get all the lyrics to songs on Dirty Dancing Television Soundtrack and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics.

Get up to 3 months free of Apple Music. Be my be my baby Be my little baby. Hey hey hey baby.

Ill make you so proud of me. Id never let you go. For every kiss you give me.

Sign-in or Try it free for 3 months. Listen to Be My Baby by Dirty Dancing High School 1047 Shazams. So wont you please.

Just wait and see. My one and only baby. Be My Baby From Dirty Dancing - Soundtrack Wonder Band Shazam.

So wont you say you love me. I want to know if youll be my girl. Find all 21 songs in Dirty Dancing Soundtrack with scene descriptions.

Dirty Dancing High School Soundtrack. Ill make you happy baby Just wait and see For every kiss you give me Ill give you three Oh since the day I saw you I have been waiting for you You know I will adore you Till eternity so wont you please. Hey hey hey baby.

The Ronettes Lyrics Be My Baby The night we met I knew I needed you so And if I had the chance Id never let you go So wont you say you love me Ill make you so proud of me Well make em turn their heads every place we go So wont you please Be my be my baby Be my little baby My one and only baby Say youll be my darlin. So wont you say you love me. Dirty Dancing Soundtrack Lyrics.

Written by Terry Fryer Neal Cavanaugh and Tom Graf. Dirty Dancing Hey hey hey baby. When I saw you walking down the street.

I want it only say Say youll be my darling. Connect with Apple Music. My one and only baby Say youll be my darling.

You Dont Own Me. The night we met. Be My Baby - The Ronettes - Dirty Dancing.

Produced by Peter Wilson and Doctor Robert.


Pin On Vinyl For Sale


Pin On See Listen Read


Pin On Get The Message


Pin On Christmas


Pin On Dirty Dancing Theme


Pin On Vintage Vinyl Records


Pin On Videos Music


Pin On Vinyl For Sale

0 comments

Post a Comment